Sunday 21 June 2015

Force Of Telvig

I posted the photos from yesterday at GW and was asked for more photos of the Wraithlords, so I got out the rest of the stuff for Telvig's army.


I took them out into the yard for some natural light.



5 Glade Guard as Rangers.


Farseer in front.


Not sure what I'm going to do with the Pirate girls and 5 more Glade Guard Rangers.


The Venom Vypers


Jussi Nietos Warden Of The North.


2 of The Knights Watch, any and all War Walkers will be White Walkers or Ghost Walkers when I get round to them.




The Tree Man Avatar Of Khaine.


4 out of 5 big guys.


And finally got a start made on this which I'm thinking of running this as a Falcon for now as I've butchered a Bright Lance to make a Pulser.



Which looked a touch ropey when I left for work. And the Lightening Claw I'm working on for my old school Terminator that I'm planning on running as a Beliel.

No comments: