Tuesday 2 June 2015

June Monthly Vow

So what do I plan to not finish this month, well with all the hours I put in last month I'm due a good wage, unfortunately I also have to fix my boiler as well, so just the 2 Voidweavers and the Death Jester are planned buys this month. I have the 2 Wraithlords for the Exodites and plenty of bits to paint for them when I get threw with the Harlequin stuff for now. I'm part way through painting Troupe Lasarou, based on one of the more distutbing characters from The League Of Gentlemen, ( which is saying something), Pappa Lasarou, if you are American, European, African or Asian type in "Yer my wife now, Dave" on youtube and you'll see what I mean. I'm assuming the Austrialian and New Zealanders have seen the show. I found out last year I grew up in the place Steve Pemberton based 90% of Royston Vasey on, so it's no wonder I don't see weird.




I'm planning on adding the red coats tomorrow to them.

No comments: