Thursday 15 June 2017

Monthly Vow 12th of June To The 12th of July

Oops, missed the day, but I've been on hiatus for a couple of weeks waiting for 8th to drop. Probably like many of you as well.

Just a few tweekes on the Necron Knight.
So the vow for this month I've got 2 lots of Primaris Astartes coming next week that I intend to paint as Nemesis Chapter, the second captain and Ancient, I'm thinking of trying in Mentors colours.
SPECULATION SECTION.
I'm speculating here, but I have a feeling that the Primaris Astartes Codex and other bits will drop in July,( this bit in the brackets is fact, after a chat with the Manchester GW Manager last month, any entry in a Codex WILL have a miniature when the Codex is released if there isn't a miniature currently in the range to stop 3rd party companies claiming IP rights on something), so depending on cash I'll be ordering the Dread and Codex when they come up for pre orders and see how much this Overlord flyer will cost.

No comments: