Tuesday 12 September 2017

Monthly Vow 12th Of September To The 12th Of October

Big one this month, off down to Warhammer World on the 30th, my army us done, just need to do an integrity check on them before we go.
Vow wise it's another Dread Filled Month, I have the Chaos Mk1, plastic Venerable, the old metal Venerable Dread and a plastic Contemptor, with an Ironclad dreadnought on its way and I should have a Mk1 dreadnought on its way but the seller is being cagey and not answering messages. There is also a Chaplain bought that I'll be picking up on the 30th, a 2nd Redemptor Dreadnought as well that's going in The Lion's Blades as well as a Hellblaster Combat Squad.
For the last month I didn't get much done, just the Hounds Redemptor


And some work on the plastic chuck added some magnets to the weapons.



I also painted a gun slinger captain for The Hounds.


And a chest plate for the 2nd Redemptor

I finished the Ancient Brother Bethor with a sword swop.

So now Bethor looks at ease and the Assault Squad Sgt looks dynamic.
.

2 comments:

greggles said...

save some dreads for dreadtober!!! :)

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

I'll be good and ready for that one