Saturday 30 March 2019

Death Guard Dread 10,000 Years Later

This one came about from a comment on the orginal version when someone suggested feeder tendrils around the mouth, I didn't want to do that on the orginal as I liked the idea of a clean pre heresy version, but it planted a seed of an idea. I picked up a dread on ebay and picked it up from the post office yesterday. During the afternoon and evening I messed around with the ablative armour and chopped up some of the mandibles and mechanical teeth.
I didn't like how the power fist looked so got to work with the spare set of teeth and a file and mounted those on the sides of the fist as fingers.
I'm now on the top plate but not sure which one of the 2 options to go with.

2 comments:

aracersss said...

the arc on the bolter arm seems a tad too much ... but overall great

Siph_Horridus said...

I quite like top Carapace No.2, and the arc on the Bolter Arm would restrict movement, how about shifting that to the top of the arm, to be like a studded / spiked Shoulder Pauldron?