Friday 12 April 2019

Monthly Vow April The 12th To May The 13th

The monthly vow for next month is the Shadowspire stuff, 2 squads of everything, apart from the Librarian as I've sold that, there's also 2 Apothecaries from Conquest that I'm planning on painting, one for the Lion's Blades and it's a coin toss if I do the other for the Star Leopards or The Hounds. Beyond that the squad of Intercessors I did last month needs a touch up, there's also a third Rhino that needs doing as well. Review Time
The first thing that I did was get half of my year target finished with a Primaris demi company done.
The first dread I started was the Death Guard dread with ablative armour for the 30k army.
Followed by the Luna Wolves dread.
The next dread up was for the Star Leopards chapter, this was the upscale chuck which is a seriously nice kit to put together. Just waiting on the heavy weapon pack to arrive for this.
After that was the Sister Stern conversion or if someone takes issue it's a Phoenix Marines Seige Dreadnought.
Then a loosing trip to Warhammer World. . .
Before starting on another Conquest goodie, the Redemptor dreads.
Then the boltstorm Aggressors conversion, I still need to do the frag launchers on those.
Then the major conversation was started with the 40k version of the ablative armour dread, I think it was a success.
As that was already a bonus dread over the 10 I had orginally planned, and after getting the dreads out for a photo op.
I also based the Malevolent and Abomination class dreads, as well as painting over the green stuff to match the colours of the rest of the dreads.

No comments: