Wednesday 26 June 2019

Multi Purpose Rhino

When I got back into the hobby in 09, it was pretty much #poorhammer, I wouldn't even have had the cash to do this one. It's been a week and a fun project to put together, a Rhino that I can put out as a basic transport, a Predator, Vindicator or Whirlwind, last option of a Razorback still needs working on, I have the heavy bolters from the sponsons sprue and a couple of unused dread assault cannons that I can mess around with to get there.
The last of the Space Crusade tarantula Twin las cannons has been filed and fitted on the mk2 turret as the twin las cannon option, also used are the Leman Russ heavy bolter sponsons.
Same turret just with the Predator las cannon sponsons.
Tidied up the growths on the barrel and added a muzzle hole, as well as the 5mmx1mm magnet that allows me to swop the weapons.
The rather large demolisher cannon for the Vindicator version.
And the Whirlwind launcher version, decided to buy another pack of these heavy weapons so I can use this one and on here and still have the las cannon missile launcher option on the dreadnaught, plus that gives the dread a double twin las cannons option, but that's now the first buy next month.

No comments: