Wednesday 17 July 2019

A Distractions

While I was building the Scouts I got distracted by the death guard sprues and the dark vengeance helbrute and went a bit mad with both of those.
I've also started several other things.
I received this this morning, the arms and support braces got teased off to be used on the Primarius Redemptor Calgar project, and have been set aside. I didn't want the rest of this to go to waste so I thought I'd see how it would look with a pair of Redemptor arms, I threw together this with a pair of easy build arms and honestly I like how it looks.
My plan is to get the plasma cannon and arm on it from the Redemptor kit tonight.
I used the incinerator from the dread knight to make a start on the 30k Salamander Dreadnought. So the aim for tonight is the dread arms and make a start on the second Death Guard dread's ccw which arrived this morning.

No comments: