Thursday 11 July 2019

Monthly Vow, 12th Of July To The 12th Of August

Plan A for next month, I have 10 metal scouts, 5 snipers, 5 pistol and knives, and 10 plastic scouts, there's the 2nd heavily converted Dreadnought and at least 2 Land Speeders depending on if my Conquest buyer wants one or not, there's the Page class heavy weapons as I'm buying a 2nd heavy weapons pack and there'll be some bikes depending on date.
Review Time
I started by messing around with the old mk2 Predator turret for a proposed project to use the Blight Hauler as the base for a couple of tanks.
my buyer is very happy with this, I just hope I get to see it painted.
The Harry Potter Unicorn got done. And no I'm not getting the re release that is coming out next month.
I also got the dynamic Dumbledor painted, I am rather pleased with how this one came out, I downloaded the first Dumbledor to make sure the 2 looked the same, after watching the film over the last weekend, I noticed I've done the hands wrong, it's the wand hand that's the injured one.
I made a start on the last of my Rhinos, this one I hoped to be able to get it to cover all the bases with a Predator, Vindicator, Whirlwind and Razorback versions. The Predator has an autocannon and I used the last of the Space Crusade tarantula las cannons as the las version, that's also the Razorback las cannon option.
I've used the Page class heavy weapons pack missile launcher as the bases for a Whirlwind and raided the Baneblade sprue for a couple of cannons I could use for Vindicators.
I cracked on with the Shadowspire box and finished the Suppressors and Infiltrators
Before getting the Rhinos out and finding one of the Baneblade bits I could use for the Vindicator cannon.
Then I got on with the second half of the Infiltrators squad.
There was another Primaris Captain that got done.
I then worked out how to mount the options for the razorback weapons on the turret.
I also uses some of the las cannons to give me the option of a Terminus Ultra version on my Mk1 Spartan,I don't have a photo yet of all options but I can field that one as a standard Land Raider, Redeemer and now the Terminus Ultra.
And lastly I started working on another Death Guard dread.
I'm now waiting for a dreadnought ccw so I can progress with it.

No comments: