I started these yesterday, it felt like it took a long time to get anywhere but I think this was me.
I started off an ushabati bone base coat, before giving them all 2 coats black templar contrast.
The bases got painted, they look great, but to me a base is a base.
Once the second coat was dry I tided up the arms, jaws and bodices with more ushabati bone, which is where I left them last night.
Once home from a surprise shift at work I gave the bone bits an athonian camoshade wash, when that was dry I gave the bodices a dry brush of deepkin flesh and then gave the railings a brass scorpion coat.