Wednesday 1 July 2020

Repulsor Is Built

Yes it took a long time, I've not felt like this about a mini since the Primaris Apothecary, I'm going to be generous and put my feelings down to a mix of 9th edition confusion and a malaise brought about by the current situation, but my gripe with the sprues being too cluttered still stands, I'd rather have less extras and a bit more space to clip things.
Not sure if I'll get it painted before the 14th though...
As a thing I also sorted out what's going where, 19 Intercessors got put in the Star Leopard box and all 26 of The Lion's Blades got organised, all weapons are present as well as bases for the Intercessors, Hellblasters and Inceptors.

2 comments:

Frost and Fists said...

Great progress once again, my man!

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Get the damn thing painted this week