Tuesday 8 June 2021

The Dornian Björn Time Line


 Okay part plan for the rest of the year is the Dornian Heresy Time Line Of Björn The Fell Handed.

The first thing up was the orginal Chaos Contemptor Dreadnought to be roughed up.


Need to pick up a Gregor Fell Hand for some bits for this, although if that falls through I'm thinking of making a body hand of the power with some liquid green stuff and blood for the blood god.

On the mini in question the Thunder Wolf head needs work for sure to get a good fit, and yes, yes it does feel like Techno heresy to do this.


Next up is the mk2 metal chaos Dreadnought, while the power flails look chaotic and horrific the classic four finger fist is the one I'm going with.


Saw a post where Radukar had this bloody fist. This prompted me to consider this as a Wulfen Chaos Lord, which increases the number of Gregors required to 2...


And the Khorne Lord on Juggernaut would be exactly opposite the Lord on Thunder Wolf, taking Gregors needed to 3...


I spent a little more than I wanted on the Dark Vengeance helbrute, but it is new on sprue, which makes some of what I have planned a bit easier, I have the bits needed to convert this coming from Ebay. 




Which leaves 1 of these to buy and one Björn the Fell Handed Dreadnoughts to buy to convert the last Helbrute, although this one I am going to see if I can fit those Björn claws onto the flails...

I'm hoping to get this finished by Christmas. 

No comments: