Tuesday 29 June 2021

Dread Filled 2 Months?


 Have I walked blindly into a another dread filled month? It kind of looks that way...

Yesterday once out of work I made a start by priming the above dread for The Lion's Blades, the other metal Björn dread


And the World Eaters Contemptor, although I'm missing a fist for this one.


As well as the mk2 chaos Björn 



One other think I did do yesterday was to pick up a missed package from the post office which had the Juggernaut of Khorne I'd bought on ebay.


A simple snip removed the Blood Letter and I tried one of the finished Björns I've bought.


With a shift of the claw up onto the shoulder I think this will sit and fit just fine. The only thing I'm thinking of doing is swooping the sword short sword for the Khorne sword on this one. 

No comments: