Saturday 3 July 2021

Pre Magnus Thousand Sons Björn



 I stripped the Björn the other day and primed it along with the World Eaters Contemptor. Both also got the usual ushabati bone base coat before I moved forward with Björn dread. 


I gave that a coat of screaming skull, when that had dried I gave it alla wash of Pallid Wytch Flesh.


I like how it turned out but it felt a little off colour wise for what I was aiming for. 








After asking for suggestions my plan is now to strip the dread again, Prime and ushabati bone base coat before going with a stormhost silver coat, the sepia wash and Wednesday I should be able to get into Preston for some contrast white to try that. The plan is to do this with a marine first, so one of the unbuilt Assault Intercessors or one of the blue Intercessors I still have from Conquest might get used, to see how this works.

I do have an Ahriman new on sprue I could use... 

No comments: