Saturday 14 January 2023

Out Riders Squad 4

 


Plan this morning was to paint these 2 sprues. When I got home from work I found that my primer and satin black had gone walkies. Back on with the coat, back out in the rain to Halfords for their plastic primer and some satin black and £21 lighter. While I'll stick with the plastic primer, I'm going to see of I can find a cheaper satin black somewhere else. 

So a long day of prime, dry, flip the frame, prime, dry, black, dry, flip the frame, black, dry and by the time it was dry I was cooking tea and everyone was home, the sprues are in the kitchen, plan A is to assemble tomorrow, and try to get some paint on them. When this squad is done they'll definitely need a bigger box.

One annoying thing is happened this week, I found out issue 76 of Imperium has the Invader ATV and it's out of stock already. Plus side this gives me a start of a shopping list for April. 

No comments: