Friday 13 January 2023

Starting At The Weekend

 Hi all, not got around to starting much this year, I've got the 3 Primaris Out riders ready to be primed on Saturday, there's also a 6 man squad of Blade Guard Veterans to start.

The one thing I have done is check my 1st Company and 2nd Company box. The big take away is my Primaris second company needs a bigger box, the Talon Master needs some repairing and 3 more bikes is going to stretch the capacity of the current box.


The First Company, I also moved the Blade Guard Veterans into the 1st Company box at this time. 


The 2nd Company Primaris box.


I had to get the Primaris box out as well to get the Blade Guard Veterans into the first company box. A rather large to do from that was I need to get that box out when I have time and space to go through it and check what needs a repair and pull the 10th Company out and put them into their own separate box. 

No comments: