Thursday 8 February 2024

Priming And Beliel

 I've got half the sprues in the shed getting primed and the other half are going out later today as it's getting cold again later this week.

There are 3 bike bought yesterday and should be on the way today, coming back to this on Thursday after a not very good week the bikes were posted Wednesday and should be with me on Monday. 


Haven't had the best week health wise and have spent Monday afternoon the hospital, most of Tuesday in and out of the doctors and ended up having to buy some new glasses as well as eye tests yesterday. All this running around left me feeling stressed and exhausted and with my blood pressure!

Around the opticians and watching Argyle I made a start on Beliel yesterday. 





Most of the ones I've seen this week have gone green robe red inner layer, as I really like the crimson wash robes I'm going to do the reverse. 




I'm currently on my way to Wigan to hopefully pick up some screaming skull so I can finish the armour on all those Terminators I've got to build. 

No comments: