Thursday 15 February 2024

Monthly Vow 1st of January To The 12th Of Feb

 


The long one, I just forgot to get a pic of the ATV to add to this. Okay hands up honest time I've been kind of distracted by wondering what's coming and what to do with The Lion's Blades, now I've got a couple of things in place and a good idea of where to go and my 2nd Company is nearly at its target and that blue sky dreamer target of 100 Terminators is within reach.

Target for this month. 

Terminators! 10 more on the sprue to build as I'm currently on the way with the Deathwing Knights, see the next post in a couple of hours. There are also 3 more bikes in the shed that have been sprayed black and waiting for a gap in that line. 


Review Time. 


The bikes from the spear head box got made and painted as well as the ATV that is on pause while I get the Deathwing Knights finished.


There was a break while I waited for the Deathwing Assault box and was getting myself ready.

Beliel 


I primed the whole box.




The Beliel was a pleasure to build and paint, I went one shade whiter with this guy as it seemed to make sense for the HQ.





Currently working on the Deathwing Knights, with the plan to get them finished today. 

No comments: