Friday 27 May 2011

Finecast Part 2




My normal Friday routine was a bot disrupted this morning, when I went to pay my bills at the shop, the guy that runs it informed that the new White Dwarf was out, so I picked that up, did a little bit of shopping then went back home and put the kettle on for a nice cup of coffee and a browse through my only month periodical.

First off is the amount of space given to the Finecast change. Got to say that the detail in the new Finecast does come across better in a photo than the metal used to do. Again I'm going to withhold judgement until I can see one side by side, but the Librarians head shot in the Editorial does show the detailing inside the hood better than the metal one I've got in my collection. The Azag model is rather good, the chain mail detailing is very high and overall the model looks great, but is this worth the price hike we will have to swallow to get our hands on these models? I can't say yes yet I will have to be able to look at 2 side by side, as I keep saying.

No comments: