Monday 23 May 2011

Old School



I have an 18 year old daughter who has been in my life less time than this Citadel Classic(read seriously old) Assassin. This was a late 80's early 90's cast in lead. Again camera detail is a bit blurry but I'm still working on these issues. (May just get that crap Sony Ericson Spiro back and use it as my miniture camera.) The rifle on in the second photo is a conversion of a Warhammer Empire Musket with a Lasgun muzzle and power pack added the grip was from a boltgun and the site came from the Space Marine box set.

On other news over the weekend I finished my 2nd Raptor squad, chaos now so they are Raptors, and started on the Iron Warrior section of my army. While doing this I pulled out some models from the XIX and swopped them with some I'd put aside for the Iron Warriors, namely what were the Sternguard and command models whioch I'd made with Knight and Chaos Warrior legs and now plan on using these as my Aspiring Champions in the Iron Warrior troop squads. And hell fire are these guys easy to paint! I think it helps that the main colour of my army is black, but the dry brushing is such a cool effect on them and IT'S SO DAMN EASY! I wish I'd done Iron Warriors in the first place.

No comments: