Thursday 5 May 2011

Abaddon Scratch Build

These pictures are the wrong way round here, but these are my working of Abbadon. Yes I know the Talon of Horus is on his left hand, but the Latin for left is Sinusitis which sounds better. Ogre big sword, bolters again cut to fit the power fist, blades on the lightning claw are combat knife, power pack is actually a metal necron body with space Marine power pack bit glued onto it and the trophy racks from the Chaos Terminator Lord box. Mounted on the rocks from the Chaos Terminator Lord to give it some extra height. I've since added a top knot to the head and an ariel to the back pack. The middle picture was to judge which head was better. He is the overall commander of the Black Legion so I've given him a miked head that is shown on this one to represent the fact that he'd be directing troops. The bottom picture was an option head that I was thinking of using but in the end I put that helmet back in my bits box.

No comments: