Saturday 13 August 2011

Finished Contemptor Edited

This shows my kit all cut out and unassembled, with the dry brushing done. The second photo is the armless point. Yes i did post this just to make that joke... I'll get my coat. The third image is almost finised point, I just needed to go and paint over the few areas that the bluetac had taken the paint The last photo is the fully finished version of my Iron Warriors Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought. As you can see I've added 2 twin linked bolters with over the top mags, amde from Ork Shooters, to the outside of the 'hands' as a Legion like the Iron Warriors would go for ease of repair rather than looks, as if something went wrong with the twin linked bolters in the power fists the whole hands would have to be dismantled to get at it to repair it. This way it can be taken off and repaired, well in my head anyway.
And how it looks now, alongside the 2nd one for my 9th Company, I can't wait for the Dark Angel version to come out soon.

No comments: