Saturday 13 August 2011

Finished Contemptor with others

All the Dreads in my army. From the left; a Space Crusade Chaos Dreadnought from the Space Crusade game painted for the XIX Chapter, My Contemptor Pattern Dread painted for the Iron Warriors, My Blackreach Box set Dread with a Venerable twin linked las-cannon, painted for the XIX Chapter, My only standard boxed Dreadnought, again painted for the XIX Chapter, And lastly my Furioso Librarian Dreadnought for the Knights of Blood Then side by side size comparasion with the standard boxed dread Then side by side with the Blackreach dread which is a little bit shorter than the others And side by side with the Venerable Dreqadnought which I made the Furioso Dreadnought out off. One of the good thing about going back and checking up on my old posts is that I can add stuff. Contemptor painted up in The Lions Blades colours and my Contemptor alongside his grandad.

No comments: