Saturday 20 August 2011

Daemon Prince






So my quest for a large cyber-construct continues slowly, I'm currently building a temporary model from a, I think, knock off He-Man type action figure. I've cut the legs off and glued them back on, and cut off below the knees and reacted so as to loose the squatting on the toilet pose most of the figures come with. I've also cut one arm off at teh elbow and replaced it with the other part of the pen barrel that made the Baneswords cannon although on the proper model I'll be trying to make a 3 barreled cannon as Doom Bolt is an Assault 3 shooting attack. For close combat I've started to make a big war hammer for this to be armed with. I've got plenty of work to go on this model and will be busy with it all week. Paint job is going to be really easy, black gloss over everything, then give it a dry brush with bolt gun metal and tin bits.

No comments: