Tuesday 9 July 2013

Retrospective Of My Eldar, with BOOBS!

So I dug out my Eldar last night as I'd promised a guy on Facebook I'd send him one of my Death Jesters, as I have 5 of the old metal ones and I took the chance to snap some better photos of them. This one will be the Farseer, I'd asked on the Facebook Eldar group I'm in on which wiould be the better weapon option for him and was told the spear would be better, so yet another mini project begins.
Next we have my Corsair Bladesworn accross the top, made from the Wytches you get in the Venom kit, below them is the Farseer and the Princess Sirocco, this model is the Black Scorpion Miniatures Jack a Roe Jones although I've just gone back to their web site for the first time in a long time and seen their new Pirate Lady on the front page and I might just swop her for that one. On the bottom row the first model is the old Ghost Warrior which I'm using as the Grinx Fimilliar for my Void Dreamer whos next along, this line apart from the Ghost Warrior are also from Black Scorpion Minatures ( go and have a look there's some good stuff there, especially if Blood Bowl is getting rereleased this year), and they are Pirate Girl 3 selection and they have boobs.
And lastly is my Harlequins section, top row is the Chorus with my favourite the old High Warlock, 2nd row is the Mimes and the 3rd row is my illeagel squad of Death Jesters and an Avatar, as I said one of these is going to a guy off Facebook to finish of an old school squad of Harlequins he's got for his Eldar army.

No comments: