Tuesday 26 February 2019

Scrapper Squad

As I said before I would love to get enough copies of each of the prototypes to build a squad of each, but I lack the patients or the cash to fund it, so I'm okay with doing what I'm calling the scrapper squad, each suit is old, possibly the last suit still working in the armoury after the others have been culled for spare parts.
Now do I wait for November and the Cataphractii Terminator from Conquest, or do I go and find one on ebay to finish these off now?

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

There will be plenty of Cataphractii Termies from Betrayal at Calth box sets, the Character had a Combi-Melta and Chainfist but you can easily swap out for a Stormbolter. https://weemen.blogspot.com/2016/11/captain-mordaci-blaylock-stormbreaker.html or the Squad had Lightning Claw options as well.

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

I really don't have any spare cash next month, 3rd one in a row when one of the cats has to have a blood test.