Sunday 10 February 2019

A Bit More Ablative Armour

A day off happened and a day shift happened,so my normal sleep pattern was all over the place. Rather than spend all night hunting that last species of fish in Red Dead Redemption 2 I got on with the Death Guard dread, I trimmed another of the plates from the Blight Hauler sprue, trimming it down and filing it so it fitted smoothly. There is a small gap at the back of the front plate, that I was able to cover with the cut off sections from the second plate.
When I get round to finishing this I'll be adding a green stuff Glais to the frontal armour, but that's looking like it'll be for the Monthly Vow from March to April, as I'll have 4 Casterferrum dreads to paint, 2 Redemptor dreads to build and paint, there's also the 3 old school squat, metal chucks that I'm converting to Boltstorm Aggressors and one special buy that a guy on Facebook does that's the old metal chuck but scaled up. So that's 10, if my cash is good I'll be picking up a 3rd Redemptor if I can find one in another shop as I've promised one to the guy that is buying the Conquest magazines off me, so if I can afford it, it'll 3 Redemptor Dreadnoughts taking it up to 11 dreads in a Dread Filled Month.