Tuesday 28 September 2021

Building Day.


 I started off with 3 of the Lieutenants from issue 1 of Imperium, I picked up 2 copies last week that where still in the shop, and the 6 Assault Intercessors, the one with the knee pad lost that part under the sofa, so I'm currently at 5, pistols have been moved around so the new squad of Blade Guard Veterans has 1 vulkite pistol and 2 heavy bolt pistols and the assault Intercessors have 1 "plasma pistol" and 3 heavy bolt pistols amd 1 standard Primaris bolt pistol.

After getting my eyes tested again and some shopping I finally put the Heavy Intercessors together! All 10 of them.

So plan to paint them is tomorrow morning get the 8 melee troops based in ushabati bone, then black templar, the Blade Guard Veterans will be mostly black denoting a recent promotion, the Assault Intercessors will be more screaming skull, to denote they're due a promotion to a more senior rank. 

No comments: