Saturday 18 September 2021

Plugging Away



 Reminded once again what it is I don't like about this Dreadnought, it miles of trim...

So, curse someone's sudden, but inevitable, betrayal, I'm now not getting my weekend off, but I did ask for Christmas off in return which thanks to the incoming crisis in social care when the unvaccinated are let go in November I still might not get anyway.



Put the time in on the trim on this guy, the embossed areas all started with a base coat of Iron Warriors metallic, I gave some of the stars, the lozenge around the lupus rampant on the hull and the jem on the axe a retributor gold base, then did some shopping while that dried. I then gave the wolf head and Lupus rampant a highlight of leadbleacher and the gold bits a reikland flesh wash, I then washed up, and asked my youngest if she wanted to cook tea.









As you can see I gave the wolf head, lupus rampant and gold bits an edge highlight with stormhost silver
The Worm was given a wash of seriphim sepia and a screaming skull highlight. The image of Björn got the same treatment as the Wolves, the hair and claw got the gold treatment. The cybernetic eye hot a coat of iron warrior. The last thing I did before bed was give the eye on the chest a base of screaming skull as well as big the fur out to add to this, will try the big shield on the other shoulder as well as seeing if the other Björn kit has those fur parts and seeing how they look on the other shoulder. I also need to see if I can fit those 3 parts together in a way that means I can fit them on the axe arm and missile arm as well.
The only thing I'm doing before I go to work on what should have been my first weekend off in 12 weeks is to give the eye in the chest a Sepia wash. 

No comments: