Monday 13 September 2021

Monthly Vow 12th Of September To The 12th Of October


 Hectic month at work, new season on Destiny 2, I've not even had the chance to watch Shan Chi and The Ten Rings yet, but that's the plan for tonight.

Plan for this month, finish the latest Björn dread, potentially buy the Argal Tal and have a crack at the photoshopped conversion I've seen of a Wolfen. 

I really want/need to get the heavy Intercessors done now I have 10 of them. 

Possibly start one of the other Björn dreads as well. 

Review Time.

...



Packing these up I noticed something I hadn't realised I had done. 



I'd dropped this and broke the sword, cross and head, so while fixing the head and cross back on I took the opportunity to sort the sword out as well. 





Spent a few hours working on this alternative assault cannon. 



The Helbrute and the Hounds were primed, as well as the heavy Intercessors, the Intercessors also got a spray of black.






I then started on the Björn box Helbrute, was looking at the heads. My original plan was the wolf skull, but after trying the Wolfen head at a mates suggestion, decided to go with that. I then went forward with the chaos chest plate.






Again fluid plans on the weapons mean I started by working on turning the hammer into an axe, and have pulled it off okay I think, before I had a look at using twin claws. I have ended up buying a second Björn for the claws so it can have a pair of claws on a pair of hands. 

There is also a plan to paint all the weapons, I'm not sure if I want to try and add a frost cannon to it yet.





I do like how this looks. 









Painting this following the Primaris Intercessors guide on the citadel app. 



The plan is to use the Iron Warriors metallic on all that trim... 



This morning I added some blood to the blood god onto the veins and tubes on this. Still bits to do.


No comments: