Tuesday 19 October 2021

Harlequins Updates


 First painted was the Doom Fire Warlock the cloak has a black templar contrast coat then progressively light grey highlights, as I'm putting this one in the Grey Angel's Troupe I've just the colour pallette of Azrael in his Batman days.


And lastly the guy that was told not to worry, as I'm keeping him, incase I ever meet that guy who doesn't understand what stage projection means. 



Next up I started on the Taken King, moving the character away from someone that I'm not 100% sure was mocking the creepy minstrel show style of black face paint or was straight up black face with Pappa Lazarus, thankfully Destiny has a replacement named character I can use with Oryix, The Taken King. 




Again the same process on the cloak with black templar contrast, the lots of grey highlight, mephiston red o in the coat, and Ushabati bone as a spot colour. I lost his sword so I'm replacing the weapon arm with the Harlequins Caress, should have this finished today.


Which means the 3rd option for the Solitaire will be started 

No comments: