Sunday 14 November 2021

Monthly Vow 12th Of November To The End Of December

 Well not sure how I did with the Vow this month, just going to go and check... Wow, missed one thing with the Necromantic Horror team, but everything else got done. 

Plan for this month is mostly focus on The Hounds of Morkai in the Pre Magnus thousand sons colours, when that's finished the plan is pack the stuff away for the Christmas break, and use that break to get a plan in place for 2022, either Knights or Necrons around the Imperium stuff. 

Review Time





Tiny bit of wibbly wobbly, timey whimey as I started this on the 11th, this Doom Fire Warlock is a replacement for one of the Death Jesters. 





I then started on the Taken King, I kept getting the head and Cape wrong on this one... 



The head was in the wrong spot here, there's a cavity on the chest that the clasp covers. 






I used the hq mini from the War Cry box as another version for The Masque's affiliated Solitaire. 




I really think I got this one right. 







My mates Legion of The Damned from the trip down to Nottingham. 



The next few are the core reason of why I bought this box, and I wanted to give this a Troupe the weapons I say they have with Harlequins Kiss and Shuriken Pistols.







As you can see I wanted to replace the very old metal Wardancers with the War Cry shadow stalkers.




I know I got the look that I wanted with the build of this, but I feel I missed something with the paint. 




When it came to this one it was a second thought, I didn't really care how it would come out but the end product was something I was really happy with. 




The next 2 again really got to what I was aiming for. 

The Troupe together at long last with the metal Way Watchers, Spell Singer/ Shadow Seer and the War Cry minis. 


I'd found a grenade launcher in one of the Aeldari bits boxes and painted it for this one. 






The last one finished from that box was the Executioner from the Lords of Old Troupe, can't remember if this is the Star Player or Trouper.

There is a Death Jester and The Scarcrow to do, but I think I've gone the wrong way with the Scarcrow and need to recheck which Death Jester I want to replace, but I'll move this forward next year.



I have eventually got this blended assault cannon finished, just need to pack it away now.


Last one for last month was the 6th assault Intercessor, the one I'd lost the knee pad for, I got this one started with a trophy knee pad made from a skull I'd found while deep diving into the bits.




No comments: