Tuesday 9 November 2021

Bits Left



With a few days until the 12th, I'm taking things easy and starting the wind down and tidy up for Christmas.

I've got 2 days free before that so plan A is to finish the Assault Intercessor from Imperium. I found and then lost the missing knee pad, but several things happened yesterday while digging for some bits to pass on to a guy working on a close combat Redemptor project, I found a plague barer skull and with some delicate green stuff work I used the skull as a replacement knee pad. Plan is to get this painted Wednesday and finished Friday. I also fitted the barrel assembly from a Kheres assault cannon onto a Venerable Dreadnought assault cannon arm. The plan is paint this Friday. Then it's onto November to December, which has only 1 major objective to get done which is the Space Wolf Reaver psyker hunting squad, just need to remember where I put the pre Magnus Thousand Sons colours guide I made myself... 


 

No comments: