Friday 19 November 2021

Base Coat


 After a day that went a lot Pete Tonge on Monday, I got drunk yesterday and so got nothing else done, today after I finished at 1pm I bought tickets to go and watch Ghost busters next week withu kids and once home made a start on The Hounds of Morkai with a Stormhost Silver base coat, I plan to do all weapons black, I'm tempted to see if I can find a matt black acrylic paint for them...


I gave the pouches and belts an ushabati bone coat, before giving all the armour a seraphim sepia wash.

Once that was dry, I gave all the pouches and belts several coats of agrax earthshade for that leather look,will get the browns back out tomorrow for highlights and touch ups after the pallid wytch flesh wash I'll be applying tomorrow, then it's on to their  heads, and the 4 beers in my fridge. 

No comments: