Sunday 12 December 2021

Monthly Vow Close Of 2021



The roll in to December is over today and I'm fairly sure I hit my targets.

On to January plans, there is a metal land speeder that needs stripping that I need to remember where I put it, 5 more Assault Intercessors from the Imperium series and maybe one of the unbuilt Dreadnoughts I've got knocking around.


Review Time





Was a good start with the Hounds of Morkai. 



I went with the wolf head shoulder pads on this squad, although going forward I'm painting them black. 



I went with the Martian Iron Crust on the bases for something different. 


Next up was the Phobos Librarian from the Imperium series. 

Used the agrax earthshade leather process on this one. 





The last bit of the year was from the Imperium series, with the first of the Assault Intercessors.


In a personal first I chose to go with the transfers on the shoulders over badly attempting free hand. 



And the squad and year is now finished 

No comments: