Tuesday 8 March 2022

Building Day

 Oldest child's birthday over the weekend, so the only thing done was cooking, bar a trip to Preston to grab the Eldar Codex, data cards and Muegan Ra, then the afternoon in the kitchen cooking some Chinese Street food. 



Yesterday I made a start on Muegan Ra getting it half built before the left arm was dropped and bounced under the sofa as I dry fitted it, not realising I needed the backpack on it to get the right fit. 


I fumed for an hour or so then dug out the box of Deathwing Terminators I'd gone halves on with a mate, had to order some crux terminartus shoulder pads and raid the bits box for a right handed power fist from the Tartarus box, I used the sword arm from Beliel and had to find a bolt gun arm, I think I'll add the Fine Cast version of Beliel to this squad and in my head this squad is 1 step away from joining the Deathwing Knights and The Inner Circle, which will mean all bone armour, not sure what colour robes to do, think it'll be green, when I get round to painting them tomorrow, hopefully I can get them finished before work on Thursday. 


No comments: