Sunday 8 May 2022

Deathwing Knights And Crew Chief

 Got the box of Deathwing Terminators out of the draw and yesterday and got some paint on them, at the same time I started another We Print Miniatures mini as well, this one being their "not tank girl", as my youngest is a fan. I had intended to paint it up for her, but now I'm thinking I could use her as a road crew chief for the Ash Waste Orlocks.



Started off with an ushabati bone base coat, I did the robes and tank girls hat with the colea Greenshade wash method.


The crew chief also got the agrax earthshade leather process on the pouches.


If I was passing it on to my daughter it would have the middle pants, as it's my mini now, and it has to tie into a theme I'm thinking the black pants and boots. I might have to raid her Tank Girl collection for some inspiration. And order a second one and another "not" Duela Dent and paint both comic accurate. 

No comments: