Thursday 12 May 2022

Monthly Vow 12th Of May To The 12th Of June

 


The monthly vow got a few changes with the release of Ash Wastes box, the Harlequins are in the living room.

Next month's vow is looking like the Orlock buggies, as I need to get hold of the House of Iron book to organise a second gang. There is also also a Stormcast thing for a Facebook group challenge of painting with a thing with a saddle.

Purchasing plan is We Print Miniatures for another of the not a tank girl and the not Duela Dent as well as the House of Iron book.


Review Time 

First up was the found Enforcers, it felt good to get those finished, and to know I was ready to start the upcoming campaign. 


Next up was the Terminators, I need to find a replacement head for one as I've lost a robed head.



At the same time I saw an advert from We Print Miniatures for a character that looked like Tank Girl, as my youngest is a huge Tank Girl fan I bought it with the plan to paint it for her. When it arrived I liked it, and with the Ash Waste box being on it's way and her being of a similar aesthetic to the Orlocks I chose to use this one as my crew chief. 




Looking forward to seeing this gang getting done, and getting hold of the book that'll allow vehicle building rules. 

No comments: