Friday 13 May 2022

Watcher In The Dark


 Day off on the 12th, bills paid, shopping for work, booked tickets for a film on Saturday and cooked a big meal for tea. Around that I painted the Watcher that came in the Deathwing Terminators box, I used the Aethoian Camoshade wash in the same process I've used the Greenshade wash on other minis.

In the background is something I've been meaning to do for a while now, I got a photo printed off at a shop to use as a back drop for the mini photos.



Tweeked the Contrast, Brightness, Saturation and Shadows to get a more apocalyptic picture.

Added a couple of the play mats that came with Conquest /Imperium





To add a better base for photos over the coffee table/ pallet.

I am going to raid the copper jar and go back and buy a 12x5 inch version that's printed on an aluminium plate, to avoid distortion. 


No comments: