Sunday 12 February 2023

Monthly Vow January 1st To The 12th Of February

 


Yeah back to the grind!

Well bar the bikes everything in that picture is my to do before the 12th of March, the Spartan, 2 Contemptors, the 5 Cataphractii Terminators and last up is the Scorpius Missile Tank. I do need to relocate the Contemptor magnetising video and potentially buy more magnets for all these guns.

Paint plan is everything below. 


Review Time. 






I got hold of the bikes from Conquest. Took me a while to get them done and the bases still need finishing but I've barely had time to touch anything since I got the bikes done.

Okay I splurged at the end of January as I had cash left and treated myself to a couple of Contemptors, then a mate pointed out the Spartan and the Cataphractii and then the Scorpius Missile Tank came back in stock, so I ordered that along with the World Eaters Codex, to get some of the background on them now. Everything arrived at the end of the week.





Everything was primed Saturday except the Spartan as that would probably take a rattle can of primer and a rattle can of satin black. 

The Terminators got a spray with what was left of a can of Wraithbone. They got put together today and I need to get the screaming (beige) skull out as well nuln oil and evil sun's scarlet to finish them off. 




The new plastic Contemptor, it's a fiddly build, but that's probably a me issue, it's very posable and yep I'm getting a third when the Legion bodies get released by Forge World. 



The last thing primed and based was the Scorpius Missile Tank. I focused more on building and cooking today and didn't get around to building this new iteration of the Rhino today, going to probably get the tank built on Tuesday as we're having Christmas tomorrow as we were all ill. 




No comments: