Monday 4 September 2023

Brutalis Dreadnought and Lord Binface

This is the vallejo desert sand I'm using for the bases of the Dreadnought army I'm using a Serpihim sepia wash on this as the agrax earthshade wash left it to dark. 


Which looks okay I think need to get the yeril yellow out for High lights. 



Made a start on the Brutalis Dreadnought for the Blood Angels army, so far it's had a Mephiston red base coat. Tomorrow's plan is for an agrax earthshade wash when I get in with a evil sunz scarlet layer and then the 2 shades of wild rider red as edge high lights. There are also gold and black details and as this is a close support unit there will be some yellow detailing on some of the inserts on those armour plates. 


Lastly for this weekend we have Count Binface our evil overlord. I can provide a link to his manifesto for the London mayoral election if you want to see how evil he is. 
 

No comments: