Saturday 27 January 2024

Captain And ATV



This week was pretty much the first day since I primed these sprues that the weather has been good enough to actually get in the shed and get spraying again. 

I got the 15 jump assault Astartes based black as well as the ATV and the jump captain. 




The captain was made yesterday and I was supposed to start painting it today but I was more focused on finding the 2nd Company box and my mood was off as I starting work late and it put me off doing pretty much anything other than finding the box, it didn't help that I've managed to lose the robe of the captain.

So next weekend I'm working until 6pm, the shop I've ordered from is open late so I'm going to Preston from work to pick up Deathwing Assault, the Venitor and Leviathan dread. Looks like I'm getting take out 2 Saturdays on the run.

Fingers crossed I'm able to get the stuff primed and base coated on Sunday and I'm able to paint Tuesday and Wednesday. 

No comments: