Wednesday 3 January 2024

Plans For 2024

It was November when I started this.

So step 1 - check how far off target for this year I am. The blue sky targets look set to be hit at least...

Step 2 - post a list to blogger about what is planned for next year. 

Step 3 - baseline the dread force. 

Done 


Not sure on the maths here but I'm about 100 in the photo with a leviathan unbuilt and the 8 eldar dreads still stashed.


Rough plan for 2024

Ordered the Christmas marine box plan A is go and pay for this Friday, anything over cash wise gets spent on brass Scorpion and a base brush. This box is being given to my daughters to hold onto until Christmas. 

Make an effort on the Blood Angels Dreadnought army. Issue with this is waiting for the Balistus dread to get a release and finding money and enough Death Company dread kits to finish this off. 

Get back into the Björn Time Line Project the Chaos side.

 After getting the the dreads out I did end up with an additional plan to turn a Brutalis Dread into a Björn The Fell Handed, so that's 2 to 3 months money on the 3 dreads I need 

The base line photos will help me work out what is what

See what the next 40k series from Hatchette is and if my friend in Japan wants it so I know if I'm getting one or 2 subscriptions so I don't miss out this time.

The Lion's Blades

Deathwing Assault box fingers crossed I can get my paws on one of those 

Paint the strike force box for the Lion's Blades, 

The Deathwing Assault box,if I can get one, with Beliel and the next set of Deathwing Knights when they get released as well. The Asmodeus and a couple of boxes of those Risen are on the menu, need a plastic leviathan and would like to get a Deredo at some point.

Edit 28/01/24.

Need another box of bikes to get 3 squads of 6/ 18 bikes in total. 

Get another Nephilm kit and build it as the bomber

Blood Angels Dreadnought Army

Get a start on this one

Necromunda. 

Still need to do Sharp's Tank, but I'm not sure there's anything else to do here, as well as at least 1 Turous for the Enforcers. Possibly the genestealer cult army could be folded into this 

Harlequins 

Nothing planned, those minis I bought last year still need painting, but the baseline photo will give me an idea of what can be replaced.

Plan to base line this army on Friday 

Blue Sky/ loaded 

The Rad Armigure and the big Knight, which will give me 5 Armigures as it's one per kit from how I read the details and one of the big knights.

After sorting out the 2nd Company Box today (28th of Jan) I changed some goals ; buy a couple of Storm Speeders and a couple of Vengeance Speeders, and find out how to and get the bits to convert the Land Speeders to ATVs and swarm the enemy with 9 of the things.

Okay I've not got the capacity for a year's review I'm just drained.


1 comment:

ARBAL said...

Good luck in implementing your plans for 2024!
I like your works!
Coloured Dust