Monday 29 January 2024

1st & 2nd Company Plans


 Okay with the new box coming at the weekend I've got my 1st and 2nd Company boxes out, and I've got plans now.

2nd Company 

I need 3 more bikes to get to give me 3 squads of 6.

Mid term

Buy one more Nephilm kit and build it as the bomber.

Long term plans.

There are a couple of thing here.

Buy 2 more Vengeance speeders and 2 more storm speeders.

Research how to convert the Land Speeders into the ATV and then buy enough bits to convert the 6 I have and learn how to swarm the enemy with 9 buggies. Also need to find the Astartes codex...


 1st Company

I have 3 Tartarus Terminators that I need 2 more to get a relic squad together, there's 5 more Cataphractii plate Terminators here that I can get together and the Deathwing Assault box on its way for an actual 100 Terminators in my 1st Company.

Further Ahead.

When the codex drops I'm thinking of getting the new Asmodi and over time a couple of boxes of the robed guys with a plan to convert one into, yet another, Primaris Ezekiel, the spares will either make the squad up to 5 or go into the Blade Guard Knight squad.

No comments: