Friday 8 March 2024

Life Time Goal Achieved

 


And there we have it over 100 Terminators painted and set to go. 

Yes there are 5 grey plastic Tartarus in there, but I'm still over 100 Terminators painted here, when I get those finished it'll be 110 with only the new box of Assault Terminators to roll into this as well as the 30k Cenobites when they come back in stock. 

Okay that was the plan, well still is the plan but I've got a Tartarus & a Cataphractii spare that I'm going to give lightning claws to, this gives me a squad of seven. I'll trawl ebay  looking thunder hammer Terminators to add to this giving me a 10 strong assault squad. 




The last 3 squads that get me over the line., the Assault Cannons and heavy flamer are alas in line to be painted when I get myself in gear to finish the last 7 minis +2 arms. I'm not a fan of how the new ones go together with groin, fitting into a specific back and thighs as it lowers the posableness of the mini but the results are good I'll give them that. 

So to do list before I call this done. 

3 older Thunder Hammer and storm shied Terminators, at least one in metal. 

Save up the £75 plus postage for the Cenobites and get an email alert organised for that one. 

Wait for the Assault Terminators box to drop. 

If the Indomitus pattern gets a heresy release then yes I'll include them and any future Dark Angels characters but I can honestly say I'm nearly there with this. 

No comments: