Saturday 9 March 2024

Plans For The Next Squad






Was out to pick my order up {Asmodai, 2 inner circle boxes and dice} and I was working on the slice and dice squad, plan to add 3 thunder hammer tenderisers to go with them. There is 1 metal thunder hammer on its way, I think I need a plastic version as well to go with it and then it's going to be a coin toss /cheapest option.

As well as the 7 minis already in this squad, 2 Tartarus, 2 Cataphractii, a Grey Knight, a bit made from some spare and a bit of techno heresy with a conversion of one of the prototype Terminators into lightning claws. Yes I did feel slightly bad about doing this.


These 3 are the ones I've worked on this week, the resin Tartarus, the one with the aquilas, had 2 arms and claws from the box I bought recently, the other Tartarus was an old one I had in the Dreadnought Legion army that was a Night Lord originally so I had to find a left arm from somewhere, I ended up using a power fist from the Deathwing Assault box on one of the other Tartarus Terminators. 




Yes I did feel like a heretic when I converted this guy into an assault marine. 



 The last of this squad are a a Grey Knight, the Cataphractii preator that I again used lightning claws on and the last one is the last of my scratch builds that I actually feel okay with keeping and those man eater fists work okay on this mini. 

No comments: