Over the course of Thursday, Friday and Saturday I built the remaining 4 Hippogriffs
I didn't take a photo so using an old one.
I also built the remaining Centaur and magnetised both to mount the heavy weapons teams on. I am putting to much thought into getting the flame thrower from the Escher Gang, and putting a mini with that on the bonnet, with the Orrlock with heavy stubber on the top...
I'll add a photo of those tomorrow as I forgot to get that as well.
And lastly I built 2 of the 3 Rogal Dorn tanks to round this side of the army off.
This is the Pink Panda and the Pink Pangolin, the 2 heavy weapons team Centaurs are the Pink Porcupine and the Pink Panther.
Right so everything, bar crew for the Panther and Porcupine are built, Porcupine is waiting on the heavy Stubbers needed to finish it.
My aim is to get the Panda finished tomorrow /Tuesday morning, then it's a coin toss on if I bring the Hippogriffs or a Centaur to paint on Tuesday, if I bring the Centaur it will be greys and black, if it's the Hippogriffs they'll be white with Tau Ocher stripes.
I'm on 3 sleeps this week so should also start on 1 of the 3 squads in the Centaurs.







No comments:
Post a Comment