Monday, 28 September 2026

Vos, feles, in magno conventu in caelo videbo.

 


I was off work all weekend and got very little done hobby wise.

I'd hoped to get some of the boxes in recycling and managed to get a few sorted. 



After my first use of the Ratling Grime I knew I needed to thin it a bit more for the next one, so I tried it on the dazzle Centaur and I was very happy with how it looked when dry.


I was still struggling to come up with a colour scheme so used abominable intelligence to come up with some suggestions based on red bull racing, Williams F1 and the Australian Rugby kit. 








The bottom image is the pink section, all 3 Dorns, The Leman Russ and 2 Centaurs are all going to pink, but I'm waiting for the new range or Emperor's Children pink to get released to finish them off.



I was at a blank with this squadron and asked my hobby group for ideas and one of them suggested standard Ad mech grey with graffiti, so I asked youngest daughter who's the big Tank Girl fan for some quotes.

The Leman Russ is definitely getting, in plan English, "Feeling a little inadequate?" u mean with that barrel it's begging for it. 

No comments: