Plans plans plans.
So new paints are announced and the pink tanks are on hold until the new paints have released or Emperor's Children pink get a reissue.
I went down to Wigan store on Friday to pick up the store anniversary goodies and asked for some hints on weather and we chatted about what might be in the reveal show later that day, The Manager was everything crossed for new paints, she had been issuesd instructions to get lots of minis ready to paint. The Manager did recommend a thinned coat of Ratling Grime to use as an oily/grimy look. I did try it and I think I need to thin it a bit more.
The new paints.
So I'm thinking any new Dark Angels will be painted using the new paints to see how those will work, which is the Ravenwing stuff next year, and the 1 Redrmptor dread for the DA.

No comments:
Post a Comment