Wednesday 23 October 2013

300!

Wow 300 posts and people all over the world are reading them, makes me feel good to know my messy living room has been viewed world wide!
Right back on track, I had a glass is all ways full moment the other day when it comes to the cockpit for the Titan; I'm getting an old Rhino for it's tracks, I need a cockpit for the Titan. I'll have a Rhino hull that could well be going in the bin, can I not use that as my cockpit/ head? Will need magnets of course for this and the front panel in my bits box, but I think I could get this to work, also I could get the hurricane bolters as anti infantry weapons on the sides of this. The image in this post is the, I belive to be, one of the first pair of Titans built for 40K, back in the days before Apocalypes had even been thought of as a concept. I know 2 where made, 1 Loyal and 1 Chaos but beyond that I don't know much about this model.

No comments: